Meet Danny . . .
- Danny founded Admin America in 1988 and served as president until his retirement in 2010. Prior to founding Admin America, Danny spent twenty years in corporate accounting and fast food operations. Danny is a graduate of Huntingdon College in Montgomery, Alabama and achieved the Registered Health Underwriter (RHU) and Registered Employee Benefit Consultant (REBC) designations from The American College of Financial Services. Danny served as President of the Atlanta Association of Health Underwriters in 2001-2002. Danny is a graduate of the Leadership North Fulton program and also served a term as the Chairman of the Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce. In his retirement, Danny enjoys keeping up with the activities of his grand kids, spending time in Miramar Beach, Florida and playing golf and Pickleball.
Mary Catherine Hoyle
Vice President of Finance
Meet Mary . . .
- Mary Catherine Hoyle is the Vice President of Finance at Admin America. Her team collaborates with all other departments to ensure financial and banking transactions process smoothly. The Finance team oversees COBRA and Claims reimbursements. Mary Catherine and her team also manage Admin America’s accounts receivable including invoicing and collections.
Mary Catherine joined Admin America’s Executive Team in 2016. She started working at Admin America in 2009. In her prior roles she worked as an FSA Administrator and COBRA Administrator before moving to the Finance Department.
Mary Catherine graduated from the University of Georgia with a Bachelors of Family and Consumer Sciences. On weekends, you’ll find her hiking, cheering on the Dawgs or singing in her church choir. Mary Catherine’s free time is dedicated to her husband, Sam and refereeing their three cats.
Meet Ginny . . .
- Ginny Gregory currently serves as Admin America’s Implementation & Renewal Manager. In Ginny’s current role she is in charge of the internal team focusing on new case implementation and plan renewals. Ginny began working with Admin America in 2006 in the HRA, FSA and COBRA departments before eventually shifting her focus to implementation and renewal. Ginny graduated in 2005 from the University of Georgia. She is a member of the National Association of Health Underwriters. She currently lives in Cumming, Georgia with her husband and her very spoiled dog.
Customer Service Manager
Meet Kevin . . .
- Kevin Tompkins currently serves as Admin America’s Customer Services Manager. Kevin began working with Admin America in 2004 following 15 years in the food service industry. Fun fact about Kevin is that he is a credited actor and casting director. Kevin lives in Roswell, GA with his wife and daughter. Outside of his family, Kevin’s true love is food.
Meet Trey . . .
- Trey Tompkins currently serves as Admin America’s President and General Counsel. In addition to directing Admin America’s strategy and managing the organization’s Executive Team, Trey provides plan design and compliance consulting services for clients and their benefits advisers. Trey began working with Admin America in 1996 following a brief career in private legal practice. Trey is a licensed member of the State Bar of Georgia. Trey earned a B.A. from Vanderbilt University before graduating from the University of Georgia School of Law. Trey later earned a M.B.A. degree from Georgia State University. Trey frequently presents Continuing Education seminars to Life and Health Insurance Agents across the country and actively participates in various community service projects as a Member of the Rotary Club of Johns Creek North Fulton. Trey and his wife Angie enjoy travelling and attending all kinds of sporting events.
Vice President of Client Relationships
Meet Trey . . .
- Trey Wise currently serves as Admin America’s Vice President of Client Relationships. Trey oversees Admin America’s internal teams focusing on sales, customer service, client relationships, broker relationships, new case implementation and plan renewals. Trey began working with Admin America in 2012 following an 8 year career in community banking. Trey graduated in 2002 with a B.A. from Elon University in North Carolina and later graduated from Georgia State University with an MBA in 2011. Trey is an active member of the Atlanta Association of Health Underwriters, Georgia Associations of Health Underwriters and the National Association of Health Underwriters. Trey lives in Cumming, GA with his wife and two children. They enjoy getting outdoors and attending their children’s athletic events.
Broker Relations Manager
Meet Johana . . .
- Johana Ramzanali currently serves as Admin America’s Broker Relations Manager. Johana’ works with the broker community to generate new business opportunities for Admin America but also to serve as a broker contact point for escalated customer service issues. Johana also manages and supports the company’s sales associates with their internal processes. Johana joined Admin America in e 2010. Prior to joining our team, she had over 15 years of experience in the insurance industry; she worked in both carrier and broker environments. Johana is a member of the Georgia and Florida Associations of Health Underwriters. In her spare time, Johana supports The Sentencing Project and its local efforts to advocate for reform in sentencing policies and alternatives to incarceration. Johana enjoys creating beautiful memories with friends and family. She enjoys art and antique shopping. She is also an avid reader of History, Philosophy, and Social Issues.
Meet Jansen . . .
- Jansen Cannon currently serves as Admin America’s Compliance Services Manager. Jansen and his team provide our clients with 1094/1095 reporting, Form 5500 filings and Leave Management/FMLA administration services. Jansen began working at Admin America in 2010. His previous roles included customer service and managing system setups for new COBRA clients and their annual renewals. Jansen enjoys spending his free time traveling with his friends and family. He also loves supporting all of his Atlanta sports teams, even when they make it difficult.
Vice President of Administration and Human Resources
Meet Georgia . . .
- Georgia Andros serves as Admin America’s Vice President of Administration and Human Resources. Georgia joined Admin America in 1996 after working for a national dental insurance company. Georgia began her career as an FSA Administrator and has developed expertise in all of Admin America’s departments over the year. Georgia graduated from Kennesaw State University. Georgia likes to travel and spend time with family, friends and her fur baby.
COBRA Administration Manager
Meet Valerie . . .
- Valerie Burnett currently serves as Admin America’s COBRA Administration Manager. In addition to managing the team that provides day to day administrative services to brokers, employer and plan participants, she is responsible for Admin America’s overall COBRA compliance strategy. Prior to joining Admin America in 2012, Valerie worked as a full-time substitute teacher for the Gwinnett County (Georgia) Public School System. Valerie earned her B.A. in History with a concentration in Secondary Education at the University of West Georgia. (Go Wolves!) In her free time, Valerie enjoys traveling, hiking, kayaking and spending time with her daughter.
FSA/HRA/HSA Administration Manager
Meet Charmaine . . .
- Charmaine Wilde currently serves as Admin America’s FSA/HRA/HSA Administration Manager. Charmaine and her team of administrators provide claims and reimbursement processing for all of Admin America’s account based plans. She also assists the Customer Service team with complex participant and employer support inquiries. Charmaine and her family emigrated to the U.S. from South Africa in May 1998. She began her career at Admin America as an FSA Administrator in 2000. Charmaine is part of the Children’s Ministry team at her church.
Client Accounts Manager
Meet Jihan . . .
- Jihan Williams currently serves as Admin America’s Client Accounts Manager within the company’s Finance team. In this capacity, she oversees the accounting of the various accounts used to support our client’s account based plans. Jihan also provides administrative support for Admin America’s HSA clients. Jihan began working at Admin America in 2014 and her prior roles included managing the organization’s HRA and HSA administrative services. Jihan received both her B.S. and her M.S. degrees from Kennesaw State University. Jihan also teaches indoor cycling classes at several local gyms. In her spare time, Jihan loves to read, write, and travel.